- “Never Gonna Change” by Broods
- “Mirrored Sea” by Passion Pit
- “Lazy Eye (Jason Bentley Remix)” by Silversun Pickups
- “Strangers In The Wind” by Cut Copy
- “Silk (Ianborg Remix)” by Giselle
- “Recover (Cid Rim Remix)” by Chvrches
- “Velvet Elvis (Crystal Fighters Remix)” by Alex Winston
- “Sometimes (Gloves Extended Mix)” by Miami Horror
- “Flashlight” by Ellie Goulding
- “Black Room Boy” by Above & Beyond
- “Into the Past” by Nero
- “Applause (Empire of the Sun Remix)” by Lady GaGa
Cloudburst is the second mix I put together for my ongoing filler series: Musical Mondays! This mix is much more upbeat than the last one, but not too progressive. This mix is great for background music while you search the internet, play video games, or walking to school. Each mix has its own theme & this mix’s theme is upbeat electro. I hope those that like the genres I drew from will like this mix. I’ve gotten some positive feedback from a few friends, so here’s to hoping it’s also your cup of tea. I annoyingly put it on “autoplay” since most people don’t click things I link like my videos, so now y’all can be annoyed with this mysterious palatable music seeping from your speakers until you figure out it’s because of me. Sorry, not sorry.
Since mostly everyone’s favorite season is approaching on this side of the hemisphere, I added a nice California Strawberry Summer Salad recipe that goes really well with a fruity balsamic vinaigrette or any light vinaigrette. California is known for its avocados & strawberries in addition to various produce, but these two make a surprisingly nice combination. More recipes you say? Here’s an easy one, perfect for all you college students out there that need a quick fix.
A quick & easy prep of somen will only take about 10 minutes & has the potential to fill you up with its noodle-y goodness. I’d recommend dipping the somen rather than pouring the ponzu sauce over the noodles because it’ll allow you to eat slower & get full. If you’re in a rush, by all means, dump that sauce on there! Somen is traditionally served cold, making it perfect for the summer. If you prefer your food hot, no one is stopping you from consuming it that way.
What are your summer favorites?