This is one of my favorite cocktails of all time & it’s because it’s so sweet that you’d never guess there’s alcohol in it. Italians seriously know how to make some delicious almond liquor! Here’s my recipe of Amaretto Sour with a twist.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 22g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 part Disaronno Amaretto Liquor
- 3 parts Sweet & Sour cocktail mix
- 1 tsp of cherry syrup or cherry jam/preserves
- Garnish with cherries or raspberries
- Add the cherry syrup in a cup over ice. Next, pour in the Amaretto & then mix the sweet & sour. Garnish with cherries or raspberries.
- This drink is simultaneously sweet & tangy! To lighten the assault of sweetness on your tastebuds, add 1 part club soda & increase the Disaronno to 1.5 parts. A little fizzy bubbly will certainly add a twist to an original!
Tiffany Bee http://tiffanybee.com/wordpress/