Need a little morning metabolism boost? Try out this juice to start your day with a sweet zing. The addition of ginger, a natural metabolic & digestive aid, you’re bound to start your day just right.
Sweet Beet Zinger
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 27g
Dietary Fiber 8g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 beets, washed & peeled
- 3 celery stalks, root discarded
- 1 carrot, washed & peeled
- 1 knob of ginger, sliced in 1/2 inch chunks
- 5 grapes
- 1/2 cup unsweetened green tea, iced
- 1. Add all the ingredients in your juicer, one at a time, following up with the iced tea.
- Do not put ice down your juicer!!!!!!!
Tiffany Bee http://tiffanybee.com/wordpress/