My first & only sushi recipe I’ve published was on the same day I held my first giveaway. The recipe was simple, vegan, & healthy, but I’ve finally made some sushi during the day & photographed it. It’s not vegan nor is it vegetarian, but it uses a sustainable fish, it’s baked, & it’s spicy. My regular prop table is covered with cold process soap things, so I apologize these photos aren’t as white & bright as my other ones. The real testament is whether or not FoodGawker gives this a thumbs up. This sushi roll has a small element of baking in it, but I promise it’s worth your time. Plus, any extra filling you have leftover can be used in a salad, atop noodles, or to make even more sushi. Hmm…now that I think of it, this would’ve been a better post if I also ran my much delayed giveaway. Next time…next time…while I can’t giveaway my food, I can giveaway some of my awesome soapy-Martha-Stewarty creations (room sprays, soap, bath bombs, etc) so…yeah. That’s worth a lot. Anyway, recipe link & some pictures after the jump!
Spicy Barramundi Roll
I feel like my photos aren’t overexposed enough so this recipe may get rejected by FoodGawker, but that’s okay, TasteSpotting & I are BFFL so, whatevz. Try out my Spicy Barramundi Roll if you can get your hands on some Barramundi. If not, just use any other sustainable flaky white fish.
- Spicy Barramundi Roll Recipe
- I’d post a link to a new album, but I’d rather binge watch TV shows on Netflix than edit 1000 photos (LITERALLY OVER 1000).
- I’m sorry, please forgive me. I’ll try to get more done this week. At least maybe some Thailand pics.
- If I post another recipe, will that suffice for the time being???
- UGH FINE, HAVE IT YOUR WAY. I’LL DO BOTH.
- I hope you know I’m banning Netflix for you.
- Whom am I even talking to anyway?