Surprise! Thought you’d seen the last of me, but I’m still here. I want to quickly wish everyone seasons greetings & a very merry Christmas. Happy holidays to all of you & your loved ones. So much has happened since my last post, so let’s do a quick recap, shall we? This is really more for me than it is for anyone else. I’m holding onto this blog for as long as possible. Marie Kondo says if it doesn’t give you joy, then you should let it go. My blog still brings me joy, so…I’ll never let go, Jack. I’ll. Never. Let. Go.
- I had a full-time job & I got promoted.
- I got accepted to Boston University’s School of Public Health to pursue an MPH.
- I got rejected from Harvard’s & cried a little. The audacity!!!
- I moved to a new apartment in Cambridge.
- I started graduated school & became a full-time student.
- I wanted to work part-time, but apparently that wasn’t an option for me.
- I left my job; actively looking for a part-time job.
- Paying for benefits when you’re unemployed is really expensive.
- I screwed up my sleep schedule, so now I quietly celebrate whenever I go to bed before 3 AM.
- I started seeing a therapist to improve my mental health & I’m not ashamed to admit that. More people should. Depression is not a joke. Shout out to BU for free mental health services.
Hello Old Photos, We Meet Again
I come bearing photos from many moons ago. More to come. Album covers are getting a fresh new look. Only updated album covers from 2016 so far. 2017-2019 will be updated eventually.
Side Note: I know I did this to myself, but editing, uploading, & posting these photos is annoyingly tedious. If I stayed on top of editing & uploading, I wouldn’t be 3 years behind. If I binged less Netflix, I wouldn’t be behind. Regardless, it’s been nice seeing these photos again. More to come soon.