- I had a full-time job & I got promoted.
- I got accepted to Boston University’s School of Public Health to pursue an MPH.
- I got rejected from Harvard’s & cried a little. The audacity!!!
- I moved to a new apartment in Cambridge.
- I started graduated school & became a full-time student.
- I wanted to work part-time, but apparently that wasn’t an option for me.
- I left my job; actively looking for a part-time job.
- Paying for benefits when you’re unemployed is really expensive.
- I screwed up my sleep schedule, so now I quietly celebrate whenever I go to bed before 3 AM.
- I started seeing a therapist to improve my mental health & I’m not ashamed to admit that. More people should. Depression is not a joke. Shout out to BU for free mental health services.
Hello Old Photos, We Meet Again
I come bearing photos from many moons ago. More to come. Album covers are getting a fresh new look. Only updated album covers from 2016 so far. 2017-2019 will be updated eventually.
Side Note: I know I did this to myself, but editing, uploading, & posting these photos is annoyingly tedious. If I stayed on top of editing & uploading, I wouldn’t be 3 years behind. If I binged less Netflix, I wouldn’t be behind. Regardless, it’s been nice seeing these photos again. More to come soon.