This is one of my favorite cocktails of all time & it’s because it’s so sweet that you’d never guess there’s alcohol in it. Italians seriously know how to make some delicious almond liquor! Here’s my recipe of Amaretto Sour with a twist.
- 1 part Disaronno Amaretto Liquor
- 3 parts Sweet & Sour cocktail mix
- 1 tsp of cherry syrup or cherry jam/preserves
- Garnish with cherries or raspberries
- Add the cherry syrup in a cup over ice. Next, pour in the Amaretto & then mix the sweet & sour. Garnish with cherries or raspberries.
- This drink is simultaneously sweet & tangy! To lighten the assault of sweetness on your tastebuds, add 1 part club soda & increase the Disaronno to 1.5 parts. A little fizzy bubbly will certainly add a twist to an original!