Need a little morning metabolism boost? Try out this juice to start your day with a sweet zing. The addition of ginger, a natural metabolic & digestive aid, you’re bound to start your day just right.Print
- 2 beets, washed & peeled
- 3 celery stalks, root discarded
- 1 carrot, washed & peeled
- 1 knob of ginger, sliced in 1/2 inch chunks
- 5 grapes
- 1/2 cup unsweetened green tea, iced
- Warm-up water to steep green tea for 2-3 minutes. Remove loose leaf tea (or tea bags) & add ice or refrigerate.
- Add all of the produce to your juicer, one at a time.
- Top your juice with the iced tea & enjoy.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Juicing
- Cuisine: New American
Keywords: juice, beets, celery, vegan, vegetarian, carrot, ginger, grapes, healthy, tea, recipes, drinks, beverages