When summer comes around, peaches & nectarines are plentiful & in season. Take advantage of the peak of the season & use the fruits in all sorts of recipes whether it’s in a salad or as a dessert. In this recipe, I wanted to use a combination of both white peaches & yellow nectarines to make a simple & healthy dessert both adults & kids will love. If you’d like to save these for later, remove all of the ice pops individually & tightly wrap them with plastic food wrap. Place them in a large plastic bag & store in the freezer.Print
- 2 white peaches, sliced
- 1 yellow nectarine, sliced
- 1 cup coconut water or green tea
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1–2 Tbsp honey or coconut sugar
- 1. Prep your ice cream maker according to its instructions. My ice cream bucket requires at least 4 hours in the freezer, but it’s best to put it in overnight.
- 2. Place the fruit, lemon zest + juice, honey, & salt in a blender first. Add the coconut water last.
- 3. Blend the fruit mixture until smooth. Pour the mixture into your ice pop mold & place it in the freezer for at least 4 hours. When ice pops have hardened, remove them from the freezer & let them thaw for about 3 minutes depending on how hot the day is. Pull the ice pops out & enjoy!