This recipe is one of the easiest & quickest ways to make peppermint bark, unless of course, you decide to crush peppermint candy & sprinkle it over chocolate. Dipping chocolate can be found at your local grocery store near the fruits or where the candy is located. I used both white & milk chocolate for the mixing of two flavors & the contrast of colors. Great holiday treat & even tastier when paired with ice cream.
- 1 lb. of meltable white & milk chocolate. I HIGHLY recommend the two containers pictured.
- 1/2 bag of peppermint candy, candy canes, or spearmint candy
- 1. Put the chocolate in the microwave & set it to 1-2 minutes or as instructed on the container.
- 2.With a blender or even a hammer or anything at all, crush the peppermint/spearmint candy. I used the Magic Bullet to get the job done, but a food processor would work too.
- 3. Add some of the crushed candy into the chocolate. Stir the melted chocolate.
- 4. Take out a large plate and spread the melted chocolate onto the plate. Sprinkle more of the peppermint candy on top & then cover the plate & put it in the freezer for about 5-10 minutes.
- 5. Take the candy out of the freezer & break it up. You're done! Enjoy!