It’s been almost an entire year since I’ve updated my blog. That’s kind of crazy, but then again so is the US government. I don’t have any updates for you right now, but I have so many recipes I want to add. I also have thousands of photos to edit, but the amount of time I have is -500 hours. I’m sorry I suck. I did finally secure my website though, so that’s something.
Welcome to 2018, TiffanyBee.com! You’re finally HTTPS secure & properly SSL’d or whatever. Thought I broke my website for a second trying to secure this baby.
Aye girl, how long has it been?
- It’s been so long that I forgot what folder I normally upload my blog photos in.
- It’s been so long that I didn’t even add a gallery for the entire year of 2017.
- It’s been so long that I just had my annual performance review at my job, which I didn’t even have when I last updated my blog.
- It’s been so long that I’ve moved to a new city (Boston to Cambridge; still crying a little, but it’s fine) from the last time I updated.
- It’s been so long that the Patriots/evil have finally been defeated by the underdogs.
- Also, it’s been so long that somehow the president has still yet to release his tax returns. But the real issue is how in the world is he still in office? IDK, man. Eye. Dee. Kay.
It’s been one busy year, y’all. Sorry for ghosting the heck out of your existence, y’all. I miss this & my -10 viewers who interacted with me. I miss the food blog community. The good news is, 15 minutes could save you 15% or more on your car insurance thanks to Geico.
But really, the good news is:
- TB is secure, which means I can open up a shop to sell my soap directly here!
- Imma try to post more pics of my soap
- Imma def try to post more recipes
- Imma def try to upload pics from last year (what is wrong with you, Tiffany?!)
- Imma def stop talking as though I never passed high school English
- I’m planning on being way too busy for TB, but I’m still going to try to be active because this website is a waste of money if I just let it collect cyber dust.
- “It’s lit. Come thru,” is still my favorite phrase of 2016.
Okay, bye now.
P.S. 🖕🏼 Ajit Pai.